Monday 15 August 2011

This is another Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Merriwa W.A.


The lady who is facing the camera is Myjalessa Hill who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator.
I made contact with the lady on the left, who is called Margaret, and she told me that the ladies meet up on a Thursday evening and that she would pick me up.
I met a number of other ladies that night and have to say I learnt many things that evening, and would like to say thank you to Myjalessa for allowing me to have the run of her craft room, and also for passing on lots of information. Also, thankyou to Margaret for being so helpful and making that night happen. I wish you all the best with the chocolate buisness. A thankyou to all the ladies for making me feel so welcome and I do hope to meet up with you all again.
That is the end of my crafting times whilst I was in Perth, Western Australia. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate it.
Luv to all. oxo

No comments: