Sunday 7 August 2011

Another craft get together in Western Australia as promised

                                                              Craft Night in Perth


The photo above is Lousie Layton. She is the lady sat on the right. Louise is a Stampin Up Demonstrator in Perth W.A.
My sister was already a friend of Louise so she asked her if she could get some girls together, so Louise asked some ladies and we had a free for all.
Louise gave us choices and me my sister and my friend decided to do a couple of items that Louise had already done, some other ladies decided to do something else so Louise assisted us all to make our craft items.
My sister, my friend and I decided to use the cup cake stamp set and punch, the picture above is what we made with those items.


Last of all is the butterfly card that we really enjoyed. We used the big shot and a big shot die to get the three layered butterflies.
We stamped and then bleached the butterfly to get the pattern.

I would like to say a big thankyou to Louise for organising the evening, and letting me wander through her craft room. We all had a great night hope to do it again.
Thanks for taking the time to look.
LUV

No comments: