Friday 19 August 2011

Wedding Cards using all SU products.

Whilst I was in Australia my son asked his partner, Kyra, the mother of his beautiful son Joshua, to marry him. Kyra said yes she would but she would like to come back to the UK for the wedding.
 We spoke about things and I said that I could make the favour boxes and the invites for them. Kyra said that she would like baby pink so once I returned to the UK I looked at my Stampin Up colours and decided that if I used the 3 pinks and let Kyra choose which colour she liked, I was sure to get the pink she wanted.
 I used Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirquette to make all below and then gave Kyra the choice. Kyra said that Pink Pirquette was her favourite. I then gave her the choice of the two cards below she picked the one below.



 The favour box below was made using the pillow box die. The decorative label punch and the embosslits die (beautiful wings),  all of which can be found in the mini catalogue until 30th September 2011.
So maybe you know someone getting married and wants to save themselves some cash. They could make the items using the information given here on my blog and save themselves money.


Kyra said that she liked the card directly above but she thought it would be of better use for someone older who might prefer a more classical appearance. If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for taking the times to look, much appreciated.
Luv
Paula oxo

No comments: