Friday 24 February 2012

Spend £45.00 and get a free stamp set.


This card was made by punching a star out of cardstock and using it as a template. I laid it on to the
 cardbase, dabbing the sponge on I got the star shape. I used a number of different SU inks.
 To finish the colouring off I dabbed around the edge and in empty spaces.
I next punched out an oval in black cardstock. 
 I stamped the words from one of our free sets in the sale-abration.

Yes I did say free.

It is one of 5 freebies that is on offer if you spend £45.00 on SU goodies.
 The stamp set I used was Sprinkled Expressions.
So why not take a look the offers they are on until the 31st March. If you want to get yourself something for nothing sort of thing then contact me and I will give you all the info you will need.

Thanks for taking the time to look
oxo

No comments: