Wednesday 4 January 2012

Look what we have here

The New Spring Mini Catalogue 2012.
These Catalogues are free when you purchase an Idea Book & Catalogue
from me or when you place an order.

In It you will find.............
SIMPLY Adorned - an exclusive line of chains,
and baubles !
Check it out on page 7 of the Mini Catalogue.
And Last but not least we have a huge Favourite of many crafters, that is the
            Cupcake stamp set and the Punch to Match why not check out page    21 of the Mini Catalogue that you can look at on my blog on the left hand side.


Thanks for checking out my blog, please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any questions answering, you can email me and will get back to you either by email or by phone if you leave me a phone number.  Bye for now oxoxo

No comments: