Sunday 29 January 2012

At long last some crafting.

Hi everyone.

I do apologise for not posting any cards since 2011.

2012 began with me starting a new Job and my hubby having to be admitted to hospital for an operation. That should not have stopped me crafting, but,given the need to attend to his convalesence, it did.

I suppose I need to be truthful and say that I did not want to go into my craft room. The main reason for this was because it was in a real mess, and it needed sorting out. I took the decision to go and clean it out but once I was in there I got stuck into some crafting Again!!!!




I made some room to craft and then made these three cards from a stamp set called Fruit and Flowers on page 14 of the Spring Mini.



I used the wide striped grosgrain ribbon that you can find on page 107 of the 2012 catalogue. I have not put any sentiment on these cards. My thinking is that I could do this when I need to use one of my creations.


Thank you for taking the time to look please do leave a comment.

Luv Paula oxoxo


1 comment:

SarahLP said...

These are lovely, Paula - must use my set some time! I hope your hubby is better now. Sarah x