Saturday 24 September 2011

7 DAYS TO GO!!!

Hello and welcome. We are just a week to go from the end of the Stampin Up year. I am so excited that one week today, the 1st October, we will have our new catalogue. I have to say that having seen the catalogue I just can't believe how many fabulous new goodies it contains.

I am so happy to tell you all that on 1st October, World Crafting day, I am holding an Open House event for people to come along, check out the new catalogue, try some of the new goodies and have a chat.

So please do feel free to drop by. Contact me by e mail so that I can give you directions. Look forward to meeting up with you next weekend.

If you are not able to come along but would like a catalogue, cost including P&P £5.95. If your order is £50 or more the price of the catalogue is refunded.

Luv Paula

No comments: