Tuesday 2 August 2011

I am now home.

Like I said to you all earlier in my blogging I was unable to get the photos from my mobile phone so I would up date you with a couple of things when I got back. Firstly I will tell you about a SU demo
Anne Girlach who was having a class making a cupcake gift card holder.

The picture below is my sister's daughter in law Kerry who had never crafted before and decided to have a go and really enjoyed herself.

The next picture is of my sister Jan who everyone thinks would have been the crafter in our family but she says that due to working with kindergarten kids it does not do anything for her and she will stick to playing poker, but she said she enjoyed the afternoon also. 

Next is a picture that i took but is not very clear but this is of Anne and some of the other ladies she had crafting that day with us.
And last but not least this is my cupcake gift card holder finished for you all to see.
I would like to say a big thank you to Anne for that afternoon we all had a great time and were all very pleased with our cup cakes. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog please leave feedback.
Luv Paula oxo

No comments: