Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mothers Day Card.

For this Mothers day card I used 3out of the 5  In Colours which are Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait you can find these colours on page 81of our current catalogue.

I have used the In Colours for the last 3 of my cards, the reason for this is just to show how these colours go together so well.

The Stamp set used for this card was Vintage Vogue for the Flowers,this can be found on page 62 of our catalogue.

 I used a stamp my Mothers Day Greeting from a set that's got no name on.

The ribbon was Whisper White 1/4 gross grain you can find on page 97 with lots of other types of ribbons.

The rhinestones I used are the basic rhinestones on page 99.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card, please do leave feed back.
Luv

No comments: