Tuesday 11 January 2011

A Star's Birthday

Today's card is for someone I think is a star. So what better than this!


This card is a marriage of three colours;
SU cardstock: Not Quiet Navy, Real Red and Whisper White.

  Not Quite Navy and Real Red are £6.25 for 40 A4 sheets.
  Whisper White is £7.50 FOR 40 A4 sheets.

I liked the combination of the following inks;

Not Quiet Navy,
 Real Red,
 Night of Navy,
 Marine Mist,
 Rose Red.

Each cost £4.95

 Not Quite Navy receives SU Craft White very well.

At a cost of £7.50, I was impressed.

SU Star punch is £15.50

Although this is a bigger outlay, the punch is a valuable asset to your craft room.

SU Seeing Stars stamp set contains 8 stars of differing sizes.
 Cost £21.95

Check all these products out in the latest SU catalogue.

JUST FOLLOW THE LINK

You can also to e-mail me.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my cards.

Please do leave comments its much appreciated.

No comments: