Saturday 15 January 2011

Something a little diferent for me

I thought I would try something a little different to what I normally do. However, this year I am going to become a little more adventurous. I decided to use my colour coach to help me put together a card of colours that I personally would never have used together.The colour coach is on page 81 of the current catalogue. It costs £13.50 but is a great product to have to hand. The colour coach shows that I can put Regal Rose Early Espresso, Daffodil Yellow and Whisper White together. This is what I did and here is my card using these colours together.




This card had 4 layers of cardstock: Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Daffodil Yellow and Whisper White.
On the whisper white I used Early Espresso ink and dabbed this on. I repeated this with Daffodil Yellow and then stamped a butterfly from SU stamp set 'Flight of the Butterfly.' (page 68)
The words just for you is a stamp from the SU stamp set 'Just Believe.' (page 57)

I wanted a finishing touch so I added SU Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon. (Page 97)
Thank you for looking at my card, if you would like any information or would like to place an order from the catalogue please do not hesitate to contact me.

 Don't forget if you spend £45 .00 at this time you have the choice of a free stamp set.










No comments: