Wednesday 7 July 2010

Emergency

Hi all well i just want to say that i am leaving for Australia tomoro, the reason for it been such a quick decission is my Dad had a fall and broke his femur in 2 places.
They have operated today and the next 72 hours are crucial so i am flying out tomoro and i will be in Perth on Friday at 5pm, my sister is on the phone now from Aus telling me that Dad is out of theatre and in recovery now.
I will keep you up dated on my dad's recovery, must go got loads to do.
Thanks for looking take care
Paula

3 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

So sorry to hear of your Dads fall. Hope all goes well. Hugs
Carole x

Clare said...

Oh my gosh Paula, your poor Dad. I am so sorry darl & hope he is on the mend real soon. I bet you just being there will make him feel better. Keep us update sweetie. Safe journey & big hugs, Clare xxx

coops said...

hope your dad will be ok hun.safe journey.luv coops.xx