Thursday 3 June 2010

Birthday Card

I made this card for my brother in law who will be 60 next week.
I decided i would do this card for him because he and my sister left the UK
40 years ago and went to Aus to live.
They travelled round Australia fruit picking before making a home in Perth, Western Australia.
I think of the pictures they sent home for us and their touring vehicle - a camper van.  This image just made me think back and i am sure it will do the same for him and bring back many a memory.



2 comments:

Clare said...

Wow a Combi van!!! it is making me homesick too Paula! i lived in OZ for 8 years and these are real surfey vehicles, i love them. What part of OZ are they from hun? i lived in a small town called Gorokan in N.S.W. They will love this card. Hugs Clare xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely card Paula, the silver looks wonderful with the dark blue :)
Anne xx