Sunday 9 May 2010

SU Bird Card

This is a tent card. I saw one on a blog but cannot remember whose
 so just to say this is not my own design.
I cut my purple cardstock 4 ins x 4 ins.
3ins x 3ins pink cardstock
4 ins x 2 1/2 ins purple
 I cut out a 2 1/4 ins  x 2 1/4 ins square hole from the middle of my 4 x 4 cardstock.
Then i cut out  a 2 1/4 ins  x 2 1/4 ins square out of the 3ins x 3 ins leaving a border of  3/4 ins x 3/4 ins.
Then i scored the 4ins x 2 1/2 ins i scored it at 1/2 ins  then 1 1/4 ins and then 2ins
Then i used the extra large two step bird  punches from SU, i put my bird on a little cord 
and hung it from the top of my card and i glued the leaf and stem to the back of the card.
Next i folded my score lines at both 1/2 ins score lines i added glue and stuck each end to  my card so now my card can only open 1 1/2 ins.
Then i stamped the face of the card with "Welcome"


1 comment:

coops said...

beautiful card paula, i love how you have placed the bird and fab colours.luv coops.xx