Wednesday 5 May 2010

Off to Manchester

Today my friend and i are going away over night and will be back at tea time tomoro. It was my friends b/day a couple of weeks ago and she is a lady that's got everything it was a special b/day she was 60. So we had talked about going to a show called How now Mrs Brown Cow in Manchester so i paid for the tickets and booked for us to go, then we decided we would go off and have a over night stay and do some shopping.So today is the day and i am so looking forward to spoiling  myself.        See you all tomoro take care.                                                                                                        Luv Paula

2 comments:

Clare said...

Wow have a fantastic time Paula. Can't wait for an update! stay safe, hugs Clare xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Have a fab time :)
My goodies arrived this morning and I was extra delighted 'cos I'd forgotten about winning. The stamps are fab and can't wait to use them :)
Anne x