Saturday 16 January 2010

Today i thought i would have a go colouring with copic pens, this i am not good at but if i dont do it i will never get any better at it than i an now and that's not good at all.



I have a lot to learn when it comes to using markers colouring etc, I did go to a class run by Maddy Hill and i really enjoyed it and would recommend people doing it, the day was great meeting lots of nice people.
I  think  i could have done with  more than the one class because i just don't seem to grasp the shading, I am the owner of  SU markers, copic markers and ciao markers so i need to keep having ago at getting my colouring to that standard that so many of you ladies have.
So please take my apologies now for entering this on Stamp Something a Weekly Challenge Blog using blue and white, but i do need feed back on why i get it so wrong.
Thanks for looking

No comments: