Sunday 24 January 2010

Plain and simple card using SU products.


This card was very quick and easy.
I used SU whisper white for my card, then i cut 3 strips of 1 of regal rose, 1 old olive and 1 summer sun.
I also punched out 1 five petal flowers in each of the above colours, then i used the scalloped square punch on the old olive to get the inverted scallop i started in the middle and worked out on both sides.
Then on the regal rose i used the scalloped edge punch, then i stamped the thank you from the wonderful words set, and to finish it off i placed the flower together and put a brad in the centre and fixed it to the card.
Thanks for taking the time to look its much appreciated.

2 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Paula - love the clean simple lines on your card and the colours are so cheerful - just what we all need at the moment! I love the SU products as they are always such good quality.
Thanks for visiting my little blogosphere and leaving a kind comment. Just off for a tour of your lovely blog now!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Liza said...

A fabulous card Paula, I love the clean, simple look.

Liza x