Monday 14 December 2009

I am hoping that i can find a couple of crafters who would like to join me in my craft room in 2010.

I will put some christmas cards on my blog tomoro.
I hope that all you crafters have enjoyed making all your christmas cards for all those special people in your life, i have to confess that i have been out and bought my family in Australia cards the reason been i just have not been able to get into my craft room at the minute with my job.
I have only made a few and am hoping to get a few more made tonite and then by the weekend i should have made a bit of a hole in the one's that i send to my personal friends, the ones that i send with my hubby will be from his card selection from church.

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

ohhhhhhhh Paula ! fabby craft room hun ! Now that your in there i bet your glad you opted for the garage !
...... two crafters here Paula ! Rach and me would love to come in 2010...(if you have us that is ! ) lol...
give us a nod if you need a bit of company in there - rach is in australia at the mo - shes back on the 18th.

love maddy x