Thursday 27 January 2011

I am using a Sale a Bration Stamp set for both my card and my bag.

 The card above is made using Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait and Concord  SU cardstock you can find these on page 81.

I used one of the SU Sale a Bration Stamp Sets called  Punch a Bunch for the Happy Birthday stamp on Whisper White.
And to punch out the Scalloped  Square with the Happy Birthday on i used the SU Scallop Sqaure Punch you can find it on page 105,  the Concord Crush across the bottom was punched out with the SU Scalloped Trim Border Punch that you can find on page 105.

I used Poppy Parade, Night of Navy and Whisper White for this little bag.
 Using the same Sale a Bration set Punch Bunch I used the owl stamp to put on the front of my bag.
Thanks for taking the time to look.















No comments: